Posted on February 22, 2018
When it comes to park homes, Barry Weir is a leading authority. That’s because Barry Weir’s park homes business was a great success and he is considered to be an expert on the Mobile Homes Act of 2013.
In a constant effort to spread his knowledge of park homes, Barry Weir often offers advice and tips on subjects pertaining to park home living, park home safety, and park home etiquette. To help further his cause, Barry Weir is here to discuss techniques for decorating park homes. If you’ve recently moved into a mobile home community, heed this advice from Barry Weir when it comes to your interior décor.
- A simple way to make the most of your home décor is to move your seating away from walls. This kind of furniture setup tends to create a less formal setting and can be more inviting to your guests.
- One of the biggest problems new park home owners run into is where to store some of their stuff, seeing as how many people who move into a mobile home are downsizing. One way to keep your items stored neatly so that your park home doesn’t seem cluttered is to buy plastic storage boxes that can be stowed away under beds or at the bottom of closets.
- Use mirrors in your park home to create a more spacious appearance. Placing mirrors directly across from windows can brighten up a room and create a more open effect.
- Don’t overdo it with furniture when decorating your park home. Sometimes with mobile homes less can be more. Space is typically limited in park homes so be sure to put some thought into what furniture you actually need and what its function and placement within your home will be.
- Using lighter colors when painting your walls is one of the easiest ways to create a more stylish and open look within your park home. Rooms with light color walls appear larger and brighter, as well as make incorporating accessories like art work simpler.
- Add some life to your place by having some plants in your park home. Plants and flowers not only give off a fresh, clean vibe, they also help add color, texture, and great smells to a room. Certain plants even give off a peaceful sense that helps improve the atmosphere of your park home.
Be sure to visit our blog again for more advice on park homes from Barry Weir.