Restylane brand become one of the leaders in the production of dermal fillers. Its products are used to eliminate wrinkles, nasolabial wrinkles, correct lips shape and facial contours. The brand is produced by the Swedish company Q-Med, which is the part of the pharmaceutical concern Galderma. Restylane dermal fillers are sterile apyrogenic gels, which include hyaluronic acid molecules stabilized by the special technology (NASHA). The raw material of the product is obtained by bacterial synthesis. This allows ensuring complete biocompatibility of product with the tissue and reducing the risk of developing allergic reactions. You can purchase the Restylane dermal filler online here.
Restylane filler gels are used for contour plastic and biorevitalization procedures. The effect of product use is noticeable after the first procedure. The result is stored for 14 months (depending on the density of the gel and the area of its injection). The course consists of 1-4 sessions (the number of procedures depends on the problem that is being solved and the type of filler).
Recommendations after the procedure:
- Within a few days after implantation, it is not recommended to massage a face and go out into the street without a sunscreen;
- It is not recommended to visit the sauna, swimming pool and gym (for 1-2 weeks);
- Decorative cosmetics can be used not earlier than 5 hours after the procedure.
The lineup of Restylane products includes 9 types of injections:
- Restylane is the basic filler, created to fill the facial wrinkles and moderate skin folds in the forehead and nasolabial triangle. Light gel consistency allows you to use it to correct the contour of the lips and restore the face.
- Restylane Touch is the intradermal filler that is used to fill deep wrinkles in the area of the eyes, cheeks, lips and correction of scars. A small particle size allows you to enter the gel at a depth of one millimeter. It is suitable for patients with fine skin.
- Restylane Lipp is a tool for correction of lips shape and volume. It is applied to fill off periodic wrinkles.
- Lip Volume and Lip Refresh are soft, plastic gels, designed for volumetric modeling and rejuvenation of lips for women and men. It is injected to the deep layers of the skin and suitable for patients who want to increase the volume of lips, but retain their natural appearance.
- Restylane SubQ is dense filler, which is used to restore the volume of soft tissues in the lipodystrophy of the chin and cheekbones.
Procedures with the use of these agents can only be performed by cosmetologists who have completed the courses and received permission to use them. If you are such a specialist and you are interested in the Restylane brand dermal fillers, then you can buy them in our catalog.